[ai-geostats] Re: urgent please

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2005
      1963 Georges Matheron. Principles of geostatistics. Economic Geology, Vol. 58: p1246--1266

      From Statistics for Spatial Data, Noel A.C. Cressie and a google search on "Georges Matheron Economic Geology" ;-)

      Isobel
      http://www.kriging.com

      Rajni Gaur <rajni.geophy@...> wrote:
      Dear List members,

      Can I get the earliest reference of Prof. Matheron in which he proposed the methodology of regionalized variables and claimed that they posses definite structure depending on the spatial correlation, at different locations.IN ENGLISH and not in FRENCH....Please

      Thanks to all who did the needful to me

      Regards

      Rajni

      Signoff ai-geostats