[ai-geostats] urgent please

  • Rajni Gaur
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2005
      Dear List members,

      Can I get the earliest reference of Prof. Matheron in which he proposed the methodology of regionalized variables and claimed that they posses definite structure depending on the spatial correlation, at different locations.IN ENGLISH and not in FRENCH....Please

      Thanks to all who did the needful to me

      Regards

      Rajni

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2005
        1963 Georges Matheron. Principles of geostatistics. Economic Geology, Vol. 58: p1246--1266

        From Statistics for Spatial Data, Noel A.C. Cressie and a google search on "Georges Matheron Economic Geology" ;-)

        Isobel
        http://www.kriging.com

        Rajni Gaur <rajni.geophy@...> wrote:
        Dear List members,

        Can I get the earliest reference of Prof. Matheron in which he proposed the methodology of regionalized variables and claimed that they posses definite structure depending on the spatial correlation, at different locations.IN ENGLISH and not in FRENCH....Please

        Thanks to all who did the needful to me

        Regards

        Rajni

        Signoff ai-geostats