[ai-geostats] Indicator semivariogram

  • Koen Hufkens
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2005
      Hi list,

      Does anyone have any references to a clear description of the procedures
      to calculate and interpretate an indicator semivariogram? I know the
      principles but my scientific english isn't good enough to formulate it
      correctly. I got some remarks on a sentence I used in a working paper so
      I would like to cite from original sources.

      Thanks in advance,
      Koen