[ai-geostats] fitting an ellipsoid model

  • M. Nur Heriawan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      Dear list,

      I am going to fit an ellipsoid model of anisotropy.
      The input are 4 ranges (scale parameters) and 4 main
      directions (0, 45, 90, 135 degree) from directional
      semivariogram model.

      Is there anybody have experience or a reference
      related to the algorithm for doing that? It is looked
      simple but make me confusing. I could do it by manual,
      but I want to obtain the precise ellipsoid anisotropy
      by writing a small routine.

      Many thanks for your attention.

      Regards,

      M. Nur Heriawan