[ai-geostats] back transformation

  • Recep kantarci
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2005
      Dear list members

      When studied on a log-transformed variable and intended to construct prediction intervals, which option should be followed? Why?

      1) construct prediction interval first, back-transform later.

      OR

      2) back-transform first, construct prediction interval later.

      Thanks in advance
      Recep

      Yahoo! kullaniyor musunuz?
      Simdi, 1GB e-posta saklama alani sunuyor
      http://tr.mail.yahoo.com