[ai-geostats] user manual for variowin?

  • Manuel Luis Ribeiro
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2005
      hello, i'm looking for a user manual of Variowin.
      I know the book from Pannatier, Y., "VARIOWIN: Software for Spatial
      Data Analysis in 2D," from Springer-Verlag is sold out, but i hope
      someone knows a book or note-book where i can learn how to work with
      variowin (without loosing hours to learn how to build a variogram, or
      see which points are responsible for "bad" variograms...).
      Thank you
      Manuel