[ai-geostats] visualize DEM error

  • orkun
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2005
      hello

      how can I visualize DEM error ?
      how can I interpret whether DEM which I have created is correct ?

      could you give me hints ?

      regards

      Ahmet Temiz

      XamimeLT - installed on mailserver for domain @...
      Queries to: postmaster@...
      The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
      and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
      of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

      Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
      B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.