[ai-geostats] Need Your Advises on Books

  • Reza Nazarian
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2005
      Dear Experts
      I am going to order some Geostatistical Books. I need them for self
      training and need to contain numerical examples and practices. I have
      already ordered Practical Geostatistics written by Isobel Clark. It would
      be highly appreciated.
      if you could please advise me more specially on books with trend in Oil
      Reservoir.
      Waiting for your suggestions.
      Very Best Regards
      Reza Nazarian
      Geophysicist
    • seba
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 24, 2005
        Well, there is also a good book of Deutsch: "Geostatistical Reservoir
        Modeling" (Oxford University press). Itcould be useful to pick
        up Isaaks and Srivastava' book.

        Bye
        S. Trevisani