[ai-geostats] Calculated fields - PS

  • PCollier@xstrata.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2005
      My choice of variables in my example isn't that great - X, Y and Z are NOT coordinates, just values (could be gold, copper whatever)...

      Cheers

      Perry

      Perry Collier

      Senior Mine Geologist
      Ernest Henry Mine
      Xstrata Copper Australia
      ( (07) 4769 4527
      4  (07) 4769 4555
      * PCollier@...
      " http://www.xstrata.com

      PO Box 527
      Cloncurry QLD 4824
      Australia

      "Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak"

      intended only for the use of the addressee(s).

      If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or

      copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to

      forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the

      Xstrata Queensland Support Centre.

      Support Centre e-mail: supportcentre@...

      Support Centre phone: Australia 1800 500 646

      International +61 2 9034 3710