[ai-geostats] Need Your Advises on Books

  • Reza Nazarian
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2005
      Dear Experts
      I am going to order some Geostatistical Books. I need them for self
      training and need to contain numerical examples and practices. I have
      already ordered Practical Geostatistics written by Isobel Clark. It would
      be highly appreciated.
      if you could please advise me more specially on books with trend in Oil
      Reservoir.
      Waiting for your suggestions.
      Very Best Regards
      Reza Nazarian
      Geophysicist
    • Malvić Tomislav
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2005
        Dear Reza:

        I can recommend:
        Jensen, J.L., Lake, L.W., Corbett, P.W.M. & Goggin, D.J.: "Statistics for Petroleum Engineers and Geoscientists", Elsevier

        Good engineering view on (geo)statistics.

        Regards,
        Tomislav

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 24, 2005
          Well, there is also a good book of Deutsch: "Geostatistical Reservoir
          Modeling" (Oxford University press). Itcould be useful to pick
          up Isaaks and Srivastava' book.

          Bye
          S. Trevisani