[ai-geostats] Re: Need Your Advises on Books

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2005
      Hi Reza

      The best 'geostatistics' book I know in oil is Mike Hohn's Geostatistics and Petroleum Geology.

      There is also Geostatistics for Natural Resources Evaluation by Pierre Goovaerts, which got pretty good reviews.

      Isobel

      Reza Nazarian <rnazarian@...> wrote:

      Dear Experts
      I am going to order some Geostatistical Books. I need them for self
      training and need to contain numerical examples and practices. I have
      already ordered Practical Geostatistics written by Isobel Clark. It would
      be highly appreciated.
      if you could please advise me more specially on books with trend in Oil
      Reservoir.
      Waiting for your suggestions.
      Very Best Regards
      Reza Nazarian