[ai-geostats] Partial regression

  • Milap
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28 2:20 AM
      Dear all,

      I am trying to do partial least square regression for reflactance , nitrogen
      concentration and water content in RS satellite data.Some one can suggest me
      some open source software for doing the same.

      with regards
      Milap
      Milap Punia
      Scientist
      Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing Division,
      Indian Institute of Remote Sensing,
      Department of Space ( Govt. of India )
      4, Kalidas Road,
      POST BOX No. 135
      DEHRADUN - 248 001
      Uttaranchal,INDIA
      Phone Office: +91-135-2744518 Ext 2308 Fax: +91-135-2741987
      Email: m_punia@... , milappunia@...