[ai-geostats] SGSIM query

  • Norm, Ellen, Kathy & Emily
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2005
      Hello all,

      does anybody have (or know where I can obtain) a version of the GSLIB program SGSIM that simulates directly to a points file? I want to simulate at the locations corresponding to my grade control (exhaustive) data locations which are not on a regular grid.

      Thanking you all in anticipation of a response,

      Ellen

      Ellen Bandarian (PhD student)
      School of Engineering and Mathematics
      Edith Cowan University