[ai-geostats] Spatio-tamporal interpolation

  • Jose Luis Gomez Dans
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2005
      Hi!
      I have a series of satellite images of the same region
      over a time series. In some cases, there are gaps due
      to cloud cover, which are interpolated linearly with
      time (i.e., the missing value is interpolated based on
      the previous and next values for that location). In
      other words, the interpolation is purely made in time,
      which sort of works for small temporal spans, but I
      would like to have a more robust approach, whereby the
      geospatial properties of the images (as well as the
      temporal) are also taken into account. Can anyone
      recommend any "summer reading" on this?

      Thanks
      Jose