[ai-geostats] Significane test for Moran's I

  • Rizwan Shahid
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2005
      Hello,

      I wonder if the significance test on Moran's I value can be perfomed by using any statistical package. any idea?

      Rizwan

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Carolyn & Richard Block
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2005
        Significance testing for Moran's I is also available in CrimeStat III.  The program is available as a free download at:
        Richard Block
        I wonder if the significance test on Moran's I value can be perfomed by using any statistical package. any idea?

        Rizwan

        Signoff ai-geostats