Re: [ai-geostats] multivariate geostatistics

  • M. Nur Heriawan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2005
      For multivariate geostatistics, you could start with
      the book of Wackernagel entitled "Multivariate
      geostatistics: an introduction with applications".

      Even though you are using variables of moisture and
      resistivity, I think the principle is the same, only
      the interpretation will be different.

      Good luck....

      Cheers,

      Nur Heriawan