AI-GEOSTATS: regression kriging

  • Jonathan Seaquist
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2000
      Greetings Dear Members,

      My question will be brief and stems from my own confusion regarding
      'regression kriging';

      Basically, what is the difference between 'regression kriging' (a variant
      of universal kriging, as understand it) and 'kriging with a guess field'
      also known as 'kriging with uncertainty.' ? I would be delighted if
      somebody could qualitatively explain this to me.

      With very best wishes

      Jonathan

      Jonathan Seaquist
      Dept. of Physical Geography