[ai-geostats] multivariate geostatistics

  • Rajni Gaur
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2005
      Dear list,
      Good wishes to all,
      I want to work on the multivariate geostatistics using two
      variables...moisture and resistivity....
      Could anyone help me, to send some reference on the related issue.....
      or any good reference to start with the basics...
      Regards
      Rajni
      Geophysicist
    • M. Nur Heriawan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2005
        For multivariate geostatistics, you could start with
        the book of Wackernagel entitled "Multivariate
        geostatistics: an introduction with applications".

        Even though you are using variables of moisture and
        resistivity, I think the principle is the same, only
        the interpretation will be different.

        Good luck....

        Cheers,

        Nur Heriawan