[ai-geostats] cross-validation

  • orkun
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2005
      hello

      can you provide to me any document, link, etc
      about cross-validation ?

      regards

      Ahmet Temiz

      ______________________________________
      XamimeLT - installed on mailserver for domain @...
      Queries to: postmaster@...
      ______________________________________
      The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
      and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
      of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

      Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
      B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2005
        Ahmet

        You could start with my 1979 APCOM paper "Does geostatistics work?" which can be downloaded from http://uk.geocities.com/drisobelclark/resume (follow publications link).

        Isobel

        orkun <temiz@...> wrote:
        hello

        can you provide to me any document, link, etc
        about cross-validation ?

        regards

        Ahmet Temiz

        XamimeLT - installed on mailserver for domain @...
        Queries to: postmaster@...
        The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
        and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
        of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

        Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
        B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.

        Signoff ai-geostats