[ai-geostats] NEW RULE of AI-GEOSTATS

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2005
      Message
      Dear all,

      to avoid the distribution of attachments to the list, I have put a new section on AI-GEOSTATS called DOCUMENTS that will give you access to a folder in which I will put the files and documents (smaller than 1.44 MB) you will ask me to make available to the list (e.g. in the case you don't have a personal web site).

      The documents mentioned in the mail by J.W. Merks are thus available on AI-GEOSTATS http://www.ai-geostats.org/documents/

      Documents will be stored without documentation. You should therefore give clears filename before sending these to me.

      I hope this will facilitate the discussions.

      Regards,

      Gregoire (owner of ai-geostats)