AI-GEOSTATS: Web pages are back

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 6:21 AM
      Dear all,

      the AI-GEOSTATS web pages are back on the internet since last Friday.
      Therefore, any announcement that is not subject to discussions (jobs, books,
      courses, conferences...) should be posted on the ai-geostats web pages with
      the help of the online forms rather than to the list.
      Since I had to rewrite all the forms, there might be still few problems.
      If you find any broken links, please let me know.

      Thanks to all who have helped me all these years to keep the information
      up to date !

      Best regards

      Gregoire

      (Owner of ai-geostats)