RE: [ai-geostats] ai

  • Monica Rivas-Casado
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2005
      Hi Gregoire,

      I am currently in the position you were some years ago when you were a young PhD student. Currently, one of the applications of GIS (among others) is to developed habitat maps for fish in rivers (i.e. for river restoration purposes or for ecological status assessment). I am trying (1) to analyse the error associated to the creation of these maps and (2) to asses the importance of this error for habitat mapping, river restoration, etc....I would like to ask the list if there is anybody working with something similar so I can exchange some ideas with them.

      Regards,

      Monica