Re: [ai-geostats] Biased sampling spatial relationship

  • M.J. Abedini
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
      Reza;

      It might be true if you are working with regular data where the head of
      one pair will be the tail of the next pair. But even here the tail of the
      first pair in any row or column won't correspond to any other data value.
      It is not definitely true for irregular data where there is no
      organization here.

      I would suggest to take a look at ch 4. of Isaaks and ...

      Thanks
      Abedini