[ai-geostats] power models and KT3D

  • José Manuel Blanco Moreno
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2005
      Excuse me if I'm missing something truly basic but...

      if I use a power model like this in the kriging system:
      1 100 -nst, nugget effect
      4 1.2 0.0 0.0 0.0 -it,cc,ang1,ang2,ang3
      0.065 0.065 1.0 -a_hmax, a_hmin, a_vert

      With a data set in which sampling points are in a regular 10m x 10m grid;

      and then I get:
      KT3D ESTIMATES WITH: seed
      2 161 162 1
      Estimate
      EstimationVariance
      22.844 1.726
      22.805 1.722
      21.656 1.687
      ... ...

      Is that variance right???

      I cannot explain it... I think it is unusually low.
      Any comment? Does anyone know if KT3D is handling correctly with power
      models?

      Thanks,

      --
      ---------------------------------------