[ai-geostats] robustness of variogram

  • Rajni Gaur
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2005
      Dear list,
      I must introduce myself first to my seniors. I am a geophysicist
      working on the variography of the resistivity data.
      I have a querry regarding the robustness of the variograms calculated
      with different number of pairs. Can I prepare robust variogram for the
      resistivity values also. I mean to ask the minimum requirement i.e.
      necesary and sufficeint condition to go for the robust calculations of
      the variogram,

      With regards and hopes that i will find a place in the community of my
      seniors ,. must say very much seniors.
      Rajni