RE: AI-GEOSTATS: Non-Monotone Variogram model

  • WARR Benjamin
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2001
      Dear Yadollah,

      have a look to see if you have any strong outliers using a variogram cloud.
      Your potential drift may simply be a single erroneous or extreme value,
      which once removed will cause your variogram to stabilise,

      Benjamin Warr
      Research Associate to Prof. Ayres,
      Geostatistician, Environmental Scientist.

      Postal Address:
      Centre for the Management of Environmental Resources (CMER)
      INSEAD
      Boulevard de Constance,
      77305 Fontainebleau Cedex,
      France