[ai-geostats] Software

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2005
      Software

      Dear all,

      I was allowing in the past to have freeware announced directly to the list.

      Because of the fuzzy boundaries between freeware, shareware and software, I will ask you not to make any announcement about new tools to the list but to send the information to me (this has been clarified today in the rules of ai-geostats).

      I will put any information that is relevant to ai-geoatst on the homepage instead (hence I invite you to check regularly the web site www.ai-geostats.org for recents changes).

      Thank you for your understanding.

      Best regards,

      Gregoire (moderator of ai-geostats)