[ai-geostats] gslib and simulations with 5 categories

  • gianni
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2005
      Hi

      I have 1 categorical variable (transmissivity), with 5 possible
      outcomes s=1,2,3,4,5
      from very low to very high.
      I have already created simulations with sisim, but i need now to
      create simulations with 2 outcomes:high and low, but at the same time
      using the informations i have and then i don't want to give the 1,2 to
      low and 3,4,5 to high.
      I would like to know how if it is possible.
      Thanks

      Gianni
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2005
        Hi,

        Just perform the new coding outside Gslib. Excel should do it.

        Pierre