[ai-geostats] Outroad...

  • Simone Sammartino
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 2:20 AM
      Dear all
      eventually I solved my problem...
      Reading your reply I eventually understood it is not a formal problem...reading Mr. Harding, Mr. Abedini, Mr. Goovaerts and Mrs. Clark reply I eventually understood it was useless to try to solve it in a mathematical formal way (even because it is impossible). They at all try to explain to me in a practical way and I realize it was the only way...In fact WE asssume stationarity for the variable and WE assume also covariance have to agree with it not varying with position but only with h....even because is resonable to assume covariance depends only on h for stationary variable....so the answer to my question is not how to demonstrate in a formal way the assumption (I must not do it!), but how to accept OUR assumption and verify, in a practical way, that it is resonable...
      This mailing list is great!
      Thanks
      Simone
      -----------------------------
      Dr. Simone Sammartino
      PhD student
      - Geostatistical analyst
      - G.I.S. mapping
      I.A.M.C. - C.N.R.
      Geomare-Sud section
      Port of Naples - Naples
      marenostrum@...

      Navighi a 4 MEGA e i primi 3 mesi sono GRATIS.
      Scegli Libero Adsl Flat senza limiti su http://www.libero.it