Fwd: Re: [ai-geostats] rule based and case based spatial modeling
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 10:05:21 +0200
To: "Viktoras Didziulis" <viktoras.didziulis@...>
From: seba <sebastiano.trevisani@...>
Subject: Re: [ai-geostats] rule based and case based spatial modeling
I think that in the book "fuzzy logic in geology", Demicco, 2004 you will find good examples.
Ph.D Applied Earth Sciences
At 04.13 03/05/2005, you wrote:
does anyone know of any interesting study on successful usage of case-based reasoning or rule-based reasoning in spatial modeling.
I am doing an overview for my project and would like to include some "spicy" examples. In principle information that I am looking for is:
1) the modeling tool that was used (software, programming/scripting language, etc...)
2) what was the purpose of modeling
3) what data was used to train the model
4) how were rules extracted (in case of rule-based approach) or casebase processed
5) what were the results and how well they matched the reality (if the model was validated and verified)
Any ideas, links, publications ?
Thanks in advance !
IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here
* By using the ai-geostats mailing list you agree to follow its rules
( see http://www.ai-geostats.org/help_ai-geostats.htm )
* To unsubscribe to ai-geostats, send the following in the subject or in the body (plain text format) of an email message to sympa@...