[ai-geostats] rule based and case based spatial modeling

  • Viktoras Didziulis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      Dear listers,

      does anyone know of any interesting study on successful usage of case-based reasoning or rule-based reasoning in spatial modeling.

      I am doing an overview for my project and would like to include some "spicy" examples. In principle information that I am looking for is:
      1) the modeling tool that was used (software, programming/scripting language, etc...)
      2) what was the purpose of modeling
      3) what data was used to train the model
      4) how were rules extracted (in case of rule-based approach) or casebase processed
      5) what were the results and how well they matched the reality (if the model was validated and verified)

      Any ideas, links, publications ?

      Thanks in advance !

      Viktoras