[ai-geostats] Suscription to Publications

  • Juan de Dios Magallanes Quintanar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2005
      Hello Everybody:

      Any body can tell me how I can take a suscription to publication as Engineering and Mining Journal, Economic Journal, or any magazine published or on-line about mining, geology, geostatistics around the world?.

      Thank you to everybody.

      Juan de Dios Magallanes Quintanar
    • Marcel Vallée
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2005
        Juan

        To subscribe to the Engineering and Mining Journal,. you can go to the
        following URL:

        http://www.mining-media.com/emj/index.html

        Regards

        Marcel Vallée, Eng., Geo.