Re: AI-GEOSTATS: SISIM

  • Türkan Kaynak
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2001
      I converted the results in XYZ file but my problem is determining the nodes
      used in estimation of a point i.e. if we used z1,z2,z3,z4,z5,z6,z7 and z8
      (in the following figure) for estimation of z0 at point (x0,y0) I want to
      know what are the values of z1,z2,z3,z4,z5,z6,z7 and z8 and their
      koordinates.

      .(x1,y1,z1) .(x2,y2,z2) .(x3,y3,z3)

      .(x4,y4,z4) .(x0, y0, z0)
      .(x5,y5,z5)

      .(x6,y6,z6) .(x7,y7,z7) .(x8,y8,z8)

      The points used in estimation of z0 Estimation Point
      x1, y1, z1 x0, y0, z0
      x2, y2, z2
      x3, y3, z3
      x4, y4, z4