AI-GEOSTATS: SISIM

  • Türkan Kaynak
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2001
      Hi,
      I think you all know the s�mulation program "SISIM" (sequential indicator simulation program) from GSLIB. I have a problem about it. Please recommend me about the question "how can I mapped the nodes or data which are used in estimation of a point in this simulation".

      Thanks,
      Turkan Kaynak

    • Türkan Kaynak
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2001
        I converted the results in XYZ file but my problem is determining the nodes
        used in estimation of a point i.e. if we used z1,z2,z3,z4,z5,z6,z7 and z8
        (in the following figure) for estimation of z0 at point (x0,y0) I want to
        know what are the values of z1,z2,z3,z4,z5,z6,z7 and z8 and their
        koordinates.

        .(x1,y1,z1) .(x2,y2,z2) .(x3,y3,z3)

        .(x4,y4,z4) .(x0, y0, z0)
        .(x5,y5,z5)

        .(x6,y6,z6) .(x7,y7,z7) .(x8,y8,z8)

        The points used in estimation of z0 Estimation Point
        x1, y1, z1 x0, y0, z0
        x2, y2, z2
        x3, y3, z3
        x4, y4, z4