[ai-geostats] need a paper on geostatistical space-time modeling

  • ercan yesilirmak
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2005
      Dear list members

      For my study, I need the paper
      Spatial-temporal Statistical Analysis of Multivariate Environmental Monitoring Data by Mardia, K.V. and Goodall, C.R., Published in Multivariate Environmental Statistics edited by G.P. Patil and  C.R. Rao.

      I appreciate if anyone could send a copy to me.

      Thanks in advance
      With my best regards
      Ercan Yesilirmak
      Ege University
      Faculty of Agriculture
      Department of Agricultural Structures and Irrigation
      Bornova - Izmir - Turkey

      Do you Yahoo!?