I think you all know the s�mulation program "SISIM" (sequential indicator simulation program) from GSLIB. I have a problem about it. Please recommend me about the question "how can I mapped the nodes or data which are used in estimation of a point in this simulation".
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- I converted the results in XYZ file but my problem is determining the nodes
used in estimation of a point i.e. if we used z1,z2,z3,z4,z5,z6,z7 and z8
(in the following figure) for estimation of z0 at point (x0,y0) I want to
know what are the values of z1,z2,z3,z4,z5,z6,z7 and z8 and their
.(x1,y1,z1) .(x2,y2,z2) .(x3,y3,z3)
.(x4,y4,z4) .(x0, y0, z0)
.(x6,y6,z6) .(x7,y7,z7) .(x8,y8,z8)
The points used in estimation of z0 Estimation Point
x1, y1, z1 x0, y0, z0
x2, y2, z2
x3, y3, z3
x4, y4, z4
x5, y5, z5
x6, y6, z6
x7, y7, z7
x8, y8, z8
----- Original Message -----
From: Muna Mirghani <mirg0933@...-berlin.de>
To: Türkan Kaynak <turkan@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: AI-GEOSTATS: SISIM
> You should first convert SISIM results in XYZ file by using the program
> Addcoor.exe in order to creat a map out of it.
> At 11:40 25.04.01 +0400, you wrote:
> > Hi, point in this simulation". Thanks, Turkan Kaynak
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org