[ai-geostats] Re: ai-geostas: Data conversion

  • Ruben Roa Ureta
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2005
      Hi:
      Try GeoConv, it is free, runs in batch mode, and converts to many
      different coordinate types. I use it for conversion of hundreds of
      coordinate pairs with a few command lines and a few seconds of cpu time.
      Its author, Eino Uikkanen, is a very kind person, always willing to help.
      http://www.kolumbus.fi/eino.uikkanen/geoconvgb/
      Ruben