Re: [ai-geostats] Data conversion

  • Chris Hlavka
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23 11:26 AM
      Hi Mahdi - I don't know what you mean by "distance measurement" , but
      if you want to change to other map coordinates expressed in meters
      such as Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) - you might try
      geographic information system (GIS) or remotely sensed image
      processing software. We use commercial packages here - but commonly
      used free packages are GRASS (for GIS) or IDRISI (for image
      processing). -- Chris

      --
      Chris Hlavka