[ai-geostats] Trend surface analysis

  • Chunhua Zhang
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2005
      Hello list,

      I want to know how to conduct trend surface analysis in SAS.
      I tried regression model and it seems it is not the right model.
      Will GLM work?

      Many thanks!

      Chunhua
    • Mahdi Osman
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2005
        I have not used SAS for a while thanks to R, but I know that R's "spatial"
        library will do a good job in trend surface analysis.

        If you are using R, you could load the spatial library and check it out.

        >> library(spatial)
        >> help(package = "spatial")

        ?spatial will give you some helpful information. There is a documentation on
        spatial library that you can find on the web.

        If you need some examples on that please contact me offline.

        Cheers
        Mahdi

        --
        Mahdi Osman (PhD)

        SMS bei wichtigen e-mails und Ihre Gedanken sind frei ...
        Alle Infos zur SMS-Benachrichtigung: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/sms