[ai-geostats] Kriging thermal data...

  • Ranjan S. Muttiah
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005

      Typically, thermal bands in remote sensors have coarse resolution.

      I’m working with ETM+ thermal 60m data for an urban area. I would like

      to get fine resolution estimates from the coarse data.  Perhaps,

      by using spatial continuity info. from the coarse scale.  This

      work has probably been done before, and would appreciate

      help/references…