AI-GEOSTATS: conferences and courses

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2001
      Hi all

      I hope no-one will be offended by this e-mail.

      Given the recent problems with the main Web site, I
      hope no-one will mind if I remind you all that
      sandwiched between:

      AAPG in Denver 3-6 June 2001

      and the SIAM conference in Boulder 11-14 June 2001

      we are holding the Zero to Kriging in 30 hours course
      at the IGWMC in Golden, Colorado 7-10 June 2001.

      Anyone who registers and turns up the day before is
      invited to my birthday party on 6th!!

      Details on the course and all other IGWMC activities
      can be found at
      http://www.mines.edu/research/igwmc/short-course/geostat.htm

      Isobel Clark
      http://uk.geocities.com/geoecosse/news.html