[ai-geostats] Isolines with confidence intervals

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2005
      Isolines with confidence intervals

      Dear list,

      I remember having seen here and there papers discussing the use of isolines diplayed with confidence intervals. Does anyone has recent references on this issue?

      I'm looking in particular for papers discussing the use of such information for decision making process.

      Thank you in advance for any help.

      Gregoire

      Gregoire Dubois (Ph.D.)
      JRC - European Commission
      IES - Emissions and Health Unit
      Radioactivity Environmental Monitoring group
      TP 441, Via Fermi 1
      21020 Ispra (VA)
      ITALY

      Tel. +39 (0)332 78 6360
      Fax. +39 (0)332 78 5466
      Email: gregoire.dubois@...
      WWW: http://www.ai-geostats.org
      WWW: http://rem.jrc.cec.eu.int

      "The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission."