[ai-geostats] geoR

  • Mahdi Osman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2005
      Dear sir,

      I am using geoR to do some variography and kriging. I have a dataset with
      several variables. Everytime I plot my geodata, the "plot.geodata" command
      picks the third column (1 and 2 columns are x and y coordinates
      respectively). How can I specify the variable that I particulary need to
      work on? For example I would like to pick 25th column of my dataset to
      estimte a variogram.

      Thanks for your help.

      Mahdi

      --
      Mahdi Osman (PhD)

      GMX im TV ... Die Gedanken sind frei ... Schon gesehen?
      Jetzt Spot online ansehen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/tv-spot