[ai-geostats] Sampling design...

  • Simone Sammartino
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      Dear All
      any suggestions for determining the best sampling design for spatial data?...
      I mean I have some samples and I want to determine if the sampling design chosen is good or not...if the sampling space is short enough to catch the spatial variability....
      The variogram show a quite high nugget effect, but I would like to know a quantitative values of suggested next sampling design...
      Thanks
      Simone

      -----------------------------
      Dr. Simone Sammartino
      PhD student
      - Geostatistical analyst
      - G.I.S. mapping
      I.A.M.C. - C.N.R.
      Geomare-Sud section
      Port of Naples - Naples
      marenostrum@...

      Navighi a 2 MEGA e i primi 3 mesi sono GRATIS.
      Scegli Libero Adsl Flat senza limiti su http://www.libero.it