[ai-geostats] geoR

  • Mahdi Osman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2005
      Dear sir,

      I am using geoR to do some variography and kriging. I have a dataset with
      several variables. Everytime I plot my geodata, the "plot.geodata" command
      picks the third column (1 and 2 columns are x and y coordinates
      respectively). How can I specify the variable that I particulary need to
      work on? For example I would like to pick 25th column of my dataset to
      estimte a variogram.

      Thanks for your help.

      Mahdi

      --
      -----------------------------------
      Mahdi Osman (PhD)

      GMX im TV ... Die Gedanken sind frei ... Schon gesehen?
      Jetzt Spot online ansehen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/tv-spot
    • Monica Palaseanu-Lovejoy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2005
        Hi,

        You have to declare all your variables you want to work with, that
        means x, y, and all other variables independently from your table of
        data. After, you can build your geoda object by specifying x, y and
        the variable you want to plot.

        I hope this helps,

        Monica

        Monica Palaseanu-Lovejoy