Re: [ai-geostats] spatial logistic regression

  • Ramesh Krishnamurthy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2005
      Hi,

      in my opinion, Arc/Info, the GIS based software works
      fine for this analysis. the best way perhaps would be
      to model the regression statistics outside the GIS
      domain and then feed the final equation back into the
      software. in this way, you will have better control
      over your data, and you will have option to look at
      your results and verify at every stage.

      regards

      ramesh
      Wildlife Institute of India