[ai-geostats] Paper copy requesting

  • Mahmut ÇETIN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2005
      Dear Ai-geostats Members,

      Mathematical Geology journal is not available at our university library.
      Although I have referred to the authors, I have not received any response
      yet. It is possible that I have old e-mail addresses of the authors.
      Therefore, I appreciate very much receiving a complimentary hardcopy of the
      following paper, if someone has it.

      Teacher's Aide: Variogram interpretation and modeling by Emmanuel Gringaten
      and Clayton V. Deutsch
      Mathematical Geology, Vo. 33, No. 4, 2001.

      Thank you for your reactions in advance and wish you very fruitful kriged
      days. .:)

      Dr. Mahmut CETIN
      Associate Prof. Dr. Mahmut CETIN
      Department of Agricultural Structures and Irrigation
      Faculty of Agriculture
      University of Cukurova
      01330 Balcali-Adana/TURKEY
      Tel: ++90 (322)338 6877 (Direct)
      ++90 (322) 338 6318 (Switchboard, ext. : 25)
      Mobile Phone: +90544360 82 80 or +90533740 53 19
      Fax: ++90 (322) 338 6386
      E-Mail: mcet64@...