[ai-geostats] Survival/duration modeling with geostatistical data

  • Mark Coleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005
      Greetings and Happy New Year to the ai-geostats list!

      I was wondering if someone could point me to a reference about
      geo-statistical modeling of duration/survival data. I am updating a
      paper I wrote several years back that estimated a series of survival
      models for a large set of detailed economic data. The data has been
      updated to include lat-long coordinates of each of the sample points,
      and I want to test if the models are improved by accounting for the
      spatial features of the data. The original research used proportional
      hazards models. So I would be particularly interested if their were
      some sort of spatial extension to this class of model.

      Thanks very much.

      Regards,

      Mark