[ai-geostats] sampling density

  • Mahdi Osman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hi, members,

      I am estimating nitrogen mineralisation rate on a 25 X 25 ha field. One of
      my efforts is to find out optimum sampling density to examine nitrogen
      mineralisation in my plot. How can I exploit a semivariogram to answer this
      question? Does anyone have suggestions and also some relevant literature?

      Thanks for your help
      Mahdi

      --
      +++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
      AKTION f�r Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben