AI-GEOSTATS: Conversion from Variogram to RF model

  • abedini@succ.shirazu.ac.ir
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2001
      Dear Colleagues

      Could it be possible to convert variogram function to Random Function (RF)
      model?

      Let me elaborate more. Assume we have a stationary isotropic variogram
      model such as Gaussian model. Can we find the close-form function for the
      RF model (i.e., z(x)) which give rise to this variogram. For simplicity,
      confine the discussion to only one dimension.

      Thanks
      Abedini